Have you or a family member been injured in a car accident?
Whether your car accident involves minor or serious injuries or just involves car or property damage, Wieburg Law has the experience necessary and commitment required to provide you with the best possible representation. We understand how devastating car accidents can be. We know how they can have wide ranging and far reaching impacts that reverberate throughout your life, both today and into the future. Loss of time and money, physical injuries and stress are just some of the ways car accidents can impact one’s life.
According to the Washington Department of Transportation (WSDOT), in 2018 there were a total of 115,984 crashes. This includes all crashes from no apparent injury, possible injury and suspected minor injury to suspected serious injury and fatal crashes. That is a crash every four and half minutes in Washington State.
We work diligently to solve problems and have the track record of working with insurance companies that will help us get you the best results possible and be able to move on with your life.
US Crash Statistics
- Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year
- An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled
- Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year
- Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20
- Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person
- Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad
Our attorneys will personally meet with you to discuss what we can do to help you fight back against the insurance companies. To schedule your free, no-obligation consultation